Japanese X and + Block.

Scrappy? Sew bee it!

I completed my first block for the Scrappy So Bee It! I was so nervous and excited! I hope Carla really likes it. Does anyone else get that way when sewing for someone else? Just curious, it would be nice to hear that sewing makes someone else a little crazy! It was a successful pattern to me. I had wanted to sew the block for over a year, and very excited to finally done it: Japanese X and + block.

Carla's quilt will be really beautiful, I will be excited to see block placement, and the finished quilt. Until Later, Lisa

Comments

  1. Yes I get so nervous when it's for someone else. I entered a swap last year with the same pattern and couldn't wait to get them back. I wasn't sure I was going to get 30 new blocks or my same 30 :) Yours is absolutely gorgeous. Love the teal fabric. What motion it gives to the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get nervous sewing for someone else! Love the teal fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to know it is a normal reaction when making things for others! Thank you both for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop