Dare To Dresden Winner

Welcome to all the new "followers", I am so happy you are here!

Want to read a review of Fons and Porters "Build Your Best Log Cabin" E-book and download it free check out "laugh yourself into Stitches"

"Dare To Dresden" Blog Hop Winner!

107. Agnes B. Bullock January 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Have never sewn a zpper! Too scary!


(I will be emailing her for her address after this blog posts)

For all of you who like me have past up the fun of pouches because of "Zipper Phobia"

I really like the "Dresden Pouch" and hope she enjoys it!

Just made this pouch for my Mother-in-law (MIL) with an extra long strap!

I learned how to make a pouch and put a zipper in using these two resources Craft Buds "Easy Lined Zipper Pouch" and take the FREE Craftsy course right here called Kristin Link's Bag-Making Basics - Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch

Thank you for stopping by "In The Boon Docks" Please come by again soon!
Forever Sewing Something!
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White