The Man of my dreams

Happy Anniversary, Happy Father's Day, and Happy Birthday

Today is our 17th Wedding Anniversary

I want to thank my husband for loving me through thick and thin,
sickness and in health,
being my friend and companion through it all.
Loving me even when I couldn't love myself,
when I was broken he helped me through it all.
You still makes my heart sing!

Thank you so much for your sweet, gentle heart and loving me Randy!
I love you for everything you have given me
Yourself!
I knew then I was a lucky woman to have you
and am still today!
You still rock my world!

Happy Fathers Day

You are the Best Father these children could have!
Through two daughters, a son/grandson,
and now a granddaughter, birthdays,
band, marching band, proms, high schools,
softball games, baseball, soccer,
basketball, and now Tae Kwon Do three times a week!

You have provided the children and grandchildren
with the best example of a father and pawpaw!

Thank you for all the hard work you give to raising children
And proving for us everyday!
We all love you!
Ashley, Kristin, David and Zoey

Happy Birthday!
Not as old as me but ever year you try to catch up!
We all wish you a happy birthday and many more!

Always waiting on a wife, a daughter, a son, or a granddaughter and he cooks too!

Graduated this year on the Deans List with a Culinary Arts Degree!

I am in love with my man, no matter how much we have changed,
we just got better looking over the years!

Love
Lisa

Comments

  1. Sweet! I am so happy for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really sweet! Happy Fathers day to your Hubby!
    He cooks too? That's just icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop