ALYOF July

My goal for July was to complete
(5) blocks for the

Scrappy Trip Along - Bee
I am happy to say I completed my goal!
After last month I thought I was dust.


Here they are for you to see!

The Hive Mates from Round 5 Hive 3
(4) United States,
(1) Great Britain,
and (1) Australia
all mailed on time!


How it works?
In August there will be a new signup for
Hive 6
Signups will be announced

HERE

The same tutorial is used each time
Quiltville's Quips & Snip! Scrappy Trip Around The World

All those who signup are
broken into groups
of 6 people called hives!

Each person has a preference that is shared with group.
(I like fun novelty prints & bright modern prints)
With the idea of what each hive mate wants to receive
you begin searching through you fabric stash!

No need to purchase any fabric use
what you already have!

While digging through my stash
I found all sorts of fabrics to use
for the round but also ones
I forgot where hiding inside those plastic tubs.

It inspired me to pull stash for a new project
now that I completed the hive blocks!


You really do end up with a scrappy quilt
from around the world
made by many hands!

After participating in two rounds
I have received (10)
blocks that I really love!


I really hope a few of you will join me!
I know you want too!
A fun way to make a scrappy quilt!

Thank you for stopping by!
Create and be unique!
Lisa

I am linking up with Sew BitterSweet Designs - ALYOF - July Finishes Party


Come see what everyone has made this month!

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa! You got me all excited about exchanging blocks all over the planet! I especially liked a block that was fun and easy to make! So, now I am all signed up and ready to go...chomping at the bit :) Thanks for turning me on to this! See you again soon! I am also signed up for the September blog hop at Sew We Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, and it is SO tempting. I love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop