FQS Modern Fat Quarter Club

Fat Quarter Shop's
Modern Fat Quarter Club


Do any of these sound like you?
It is hard for me to choose!
Why do I have so many FQ of the same color?
What goes with this FQ?
So many new lines being released what do I buy first?
My budget doesn't allow me to buy everything!

This club makes it easy!

Morning Walk by Leah Duncan
April's Modern Fat Quarter Club


It's now or never! Keep up with the times with the Modern Fat Quarter Club, bringing style and chic to your doorstep every month.

I just received my first month of the
Modern Fat Quarter Club
from the
Fat Quarter Shop

Each month 12 stylish fat quarters
from contemporary designers for
$29.98 monthly plus shipping.

A new collection is featured each month - take a look at the
next two months! I can't wait! I am so excited!

May – Black & White by Cotton + Steel
June – Tula Pink True Colors by Free Spirit


I love the photo card that comes with fat quarters
It lists each number for reorder if I want more!
Just pop in the number in the
search box at the FQS and it brings it right up!


Go take a look at the all the new Fat Quarter Club's
Something for everyone!

Have you entered the Aurifil Thread Giveaway ?

Thank you for stopping by!
Create and be unique!
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop