Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Hello all! Family home to eat and hunt so as a record my 24 years old baby girl got the first buck for the family today.

Good to see her looking so happy beating her Uncle and cousin to get the first deer. If you don't hunt I apologize for the picture. But for the record our family hunts for food that we eat through out the year. We are not trophy hunters but meat eaters.

Enjoy your holiday and I'll be back Friday!

 

© COPYRIGHT 2012 - 2015In The Boon Docks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

  1. Oh my, that is awesome that you hunt for your food! Will you be having deer instead of turkey on thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love venison. Hopefully my family gas good luck this year too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop