Happy New Year 2016

2016 is here...I hope you had a great 2015!

Thank you for reading and following along on my journey! I appreciate each and everyone of you! Every comment you write makes me happy. You all supported me during some really rough times in 2015! You are the best and I am honored you have been with me.

These are my favorite things I made this year! Lots of small things due to all the health issues in my family! This year everyone better stay healthy! Through it all I loved sewing each item and more it was a great stress relief.

I sewed clothing, quilts, bags, pillows (a few), and pincushions!

Favorite posts of 2015

In The Boon Docks: Show Me Your Stash

In The Boon Docks: Tools in My Toolbox - FPP Add-on

Many thing in the works for 2016 and In The Boon Docks turns 4!

Create and be unique - Lisa

 

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! You had some awesome finishes! Looking forward to reading and seeing your accomplishments in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a HEALTHY and wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Projects! Happy Creating in 2016 Too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, Lisa. I love sewing too but I've never made a quilt. Someday, I promise I will 😀 I've made a couple bags but I generally sew myself skirts. That's my favorite thing to make.
    This post is what I'm planning for the new year:
    http://runwright.net/2016/01/04/goals-vs-resolutions-whats-the-difference/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop