2017 Comes Roaring In

These are my happy little people!

They make my heart sing and tears flow when they are unhappy. Today was Miss Z's Birthday, the big 4 and I didn't even get to call her. We see her on Sunday for her party. Happy Birthday sweet girl Nana loves you!

 

 

This guy is growing up so fast! Handsome, shy, and smart he will have the ladies lined up one day. He is just fine and healthy for his age! We had a great time at a couple of girls birthday party.

 

Here is another one of our babies "Tia" at almost 14 weeks she is learning to play with other dogs next door more her size and trying to stay out of "George" and "Brandy's" way. When she get tired she finds me and sleeps on my feet as I sew. I have spent more time with her training her to be a lover not a fighter, and I will say it is very tiring but rewarding.

 

Snowball, Aurifil, and I are working on few secret projects! It is keeping me busy. I think 2017 will be quite the quilty year for me.

 

 

Something I will be doing in 2017 is this beautiful Bella Skill Builder Quilt Kit Exclusive Fat Quarter Shop Kit designed by Sherri McConnell | Fat Quarter Shop. I just love the quilt blocks in this quilt! Click on the link and find out about getting started yourself soon.

 


I am working on a "Hazel the hedgehog" and I love these Alison Glass fabrics for her spikes! It is for a swap for Instagram. #hazelmaniaswap if you travel there you can find me at @intheboondocks

The hope all your holidays went beautifully ours was pretty wonderful. I kept busy being a wife, mother, and Nana. I hope all of our 2017 will be happy and healthy.

Love you all and thank you for checking in on this fabric junky!

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Sweet post! I love that you shared your grandchildren. You are blessed! My dog used to lay on my foot but since I moved my sewing room he has stopped. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Good luck with the skill builder and now I know why all the Hazels are suddenly popping up on IG;-) Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely family and beautiful fabric. Can't go wrong with those in a post! I'm looking forward to seeing you progress on your new projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop